David Netto at RoomLover

Sunday, January 18, 2009

David Netto

David Netto surface arrangement.  Click to open website.
David Netto Design
New York, NY

www.davidnettodesign.com

David Netto's portfolio is the first one I think to browse through, whenever I want to look at arrangements of items on surfaces. I consider him a virtuoso. I especially like the arrangements that include books, and the ones with layered, framed prints such as the one below.

David Netto surface arrangement.  Click to view larger image.

In this living room, I like the way the pictures beside the doorway are aligned on the left.

David Netto living room.  Click to view larger image.

Netto has a collection of nursery furniture.

David Netto nursery.  Click to view larger image.

I have a book containing these photos, that was already unbound when I purchased it used. I have always thought of framing them, but never have because the odd page size means they would require custom framing, which would be expensive. Besides, I don't have any place in my home where I'm using black & white photos. But now that I think of it, my sister uses them everywhere -- so maybe this is a good gift idea.

David Netto living room.  Click to view larger image.
David Netto seating area.  Click to view larger image.

There are no words for how much I love this wall of pictures.

David Netto kitchen & hallway.  Click to view larger image.

Netto is a contributor to this book:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe David Netto has great designs. Just step into the house, and you can tell that Netto loves to Design. He has a passion for design. Her work is unique, and has style.Good Luck, Netto!

California Lemon Law said...

Great pics. Thanks for sharing

Post a Comment