Briger + Briger at RoomLover

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Briger + Briger

Briger + Briger kitchen.  Click to open website.
Briger + Briger

brigerbriger-design.com

In this portfolio, what you'll find is symmetry. Me, when I'm browsing on eBay or Craigslist, sometimes I just search for the word "pair". Pair of what? Doesn't always matter. I just want to see what's out there. I get the feeling these guys shop the same way.

Another thing you'll notice is all the white walls. Almost all the rooms, in fact, have white or slightly off-white walls. These rooms are great examples of how to have colorful rooms, even if you leave the walls white.

And then there's all the sunshine, one of my favorite design elements. This is one of the sunniest collections of rooms I've seen.


Briger + Briger living room.  Click to view larger image.

Slipcovered books.

Briger + Briger bookcase.  Click to view larger image.
Briger + Briger living room.  Click to view larger image.

The bedroom that was inspiration for how I arranged the furniture in my own bedroom.

Briger + Briger bedroom.  Click to view larger image.

Cris and Paul Briger have a book available:

0 comments:

Post a Comment