Lauren Liess at RoomLover

Monday, December 29, 2008

Lauren Liess

Lauren Liess living room.  Click to open website.
Pure Style
Northern Virginia

www.thepurestyle.com

Browsing around tonight, I discovered Lauren Liess's design website and found a lot to like in her portfolio. She is my new favorite of all the designers whose work I think of as "achievable".

Lauren Liess living room.  Click to view larger image.
Lauren Liess living room.  Click to view larger image.

In my own bedroom, there's a small white cabinet with drawers beside the bed. I'm going to try setting a mirror on it, as she shows here:

Lauren Liess bedside table.  Click to view larger image.

I hope it looks as good when I do it.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Hi Linda,
I just came accross your site & am so flattered to be included!! My design blog is ww.purestylehome.blogspot.com & I regularly post pics of my new projects. I hope to see you & will definitely be back to your site- you've created such a useful tool!! Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome. I look forward to checking your blog for new pictures.

Post a Comment