Needing a redesign at RoomLover

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Needing a redesign

Sigh. This hasn't been the most successful effort, has it? I mean, I haven't posted in over a month. Which is weird, considering I think about posting all the time. And then, instead, I go work on something else.

I've done plenty of things room-related, like beefing up my collection of images that I can use for research, and experimenting with web page designs, and... and learning CSS, for pete's sake. Which has been hard. And I got distracted by Yahoo Answers, where every once in a while someone asks a thought-provoking question.

And I've been reconsidering the kinds of posts I want to make, here. Originally I thought I'd be talking only about designers, but that's part of what has kept me paralyzed -- I'd want to write about some other topic, and then I'd tell myself no, that's not what this blog is about. So I'm moving on to plan B: I can talk about designers, yes, but I can also talk about shopping, decorating themes, and just share my own thoughts.

That's the new plan. What do you think of it? Is there something else you'd like to see here? Click the COMMENTS link to let me know!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So I'm moving on to plan B: I can talk about designers, yes, but I can also talk about shopping, decorating themes, and just share my own thoughts.

I think this is a great idea. I'd like to hear your ideas as well learn about the designers.

renate said...

Hi Linda, I really like your blog - super informative, well researched, I like your angle and admire your powers of observation. You've got a lot to say ... just get it out, whatever it is. I look forward to reading more from you!
Renate
www.dreamhomedecorating.com

Anonymous said...

Linda, you have a very good blog. I liked those different styles and designs of decorating home. Yeah I would consider redesigning it. You need to spice it up and make it more appealing to the eye.
Thanks,
Kathy

Post a Comment