David Kleinberg at RoomLover

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

David Kleinberg

David Kleinberg bedroom.  Click to open website.


There are lots of neutrals and solid colors here. In the living rooms, the walls are mainly white or off-white, with panels or woodwork to add interest. The studies are warmer, with heavier paneling, and some of the rooms shown in magazines are downright colorful.

Throughout, the furniture is substantial. The pictures on the walls, where they exist, are large and hold an important place in the room.

Some of these rooms -- given a chance to spend a week in them -- well, I figure I'd never be able to keep the space uncluttered, but I'd certainly be comfortable while I was there.

This is a nice site, with one of my favorite styles of navigation. Be sure to click the Media & Marketing link, because this is where magazine articles are featured.

1 comments:

Susan Harwood said...

Hello

My name is Susan Harwood.

I'm contacting people who list ‘architecture’ and ‘interior design’ amongst their interests on their 'blogger's profile'.

I have a new blog called

SHOUTING AT THE RADIO

It is concerned with the environment, building, architecture, politics and education.

This can be found at

http://shoutingattheradio.blogspot.com/

It is in its very early stages just yet - so comments will be especially welcome!

Yours sincerely

Susan Harwood

Post a Comment